*For Personalization - please message us at checkout.
1: Enter the name of your pet
2: Comment charm choice (wing, wing w/rose, heart, cat)
3. Date of birth or Gotcha Date
4. Date of passing
5: Short phrase or saying
Losing a beloved pet is difficult. But we know they have traveled the Rainbow Bridge and are patiently waiting for us - tail wagging - to join them.
These unique, hand stamped keychains are created with love to be a reminder of the joy and love you and your pet shared while they were yet here on earth. This is the perfect pet remembrance gift for you or a loved one who has lost their precious fur baby.
Each hand stamped keychain includes the following:
~Angel wing charm (with or without rose, heart or cat- if not specified, regular wing will be used)
~4D tag with:
- date of birth (or gotcha day),
- date passed over the Rainbow Bridge
- Saying of your choice
~ Urn (perfect for a small amount of ashes or a lock of hair)
It is the nature of hand stamped jewelry and of every handmade item we craft to be slightly imperfect and delightfully unique.
Give the perfect pet remembrance gift with a specially made keychain with the sweet fur baby’s name hand stamped. The Rainbow Bridge gift is a sweet, daily reminder of the love your fur baby unconditionally extended to you.
Our FurBabyBracelets shop creates one of a kind hand stamped charms, custom pet products, and pet ID tags. We hope you’ll stop back to purchase a new pet ID tag when you find another fur baby to shower with love.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jody Lovely, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at FurBabyBracelets@yahoo.com.
Fur Baby Bracelets reserves the right to reproduce custom made items.
We reserve the right to photograph all items we create for use at our discretion- including advertising or as samples in our listings.
All photos taken by Fur Baby Bracelets, are our property and cannot be used without our permission.
By submitting a photo in a review, you allow FurBabyBracelets to use photo in listings or in advertisements.
If all information needed at time of purchase is not given, I will message you. If no response by shipping date, I will create and ship with the information given or I may elect to cancel and refund your order.
Bulk order - discounted 25% when you order 6 or more of the same item and 30% off 10 or more of the same item
Message me for details and what you are looking for!
More than happy to work out what you’re interested in!
Sorry - hand stamping aluminum blanks slightly warps the metal and stamping both sides does not provide the quality we are willing to sell.
Please reach out if you have questions - I may have other solutions!
No! We are happy to customize any item to your specific needs!!
Just send us a message with what you’re thinking of and we’ll be happy to work it out!
We can create something for most any occasion!
Most hand stamped items only need occasional polishing with a polish cloth!
The enamel (black) in the stamping can fade out either over time or if it is rubbed or gotten wet.
We recommend not wearing the item in the shower as the enamel will fade faster doing so.
Nov 9, 2021
This is high quality product. Is much better than pictures ❤️🥰
Oct 27, 2021
I plan to give this as a gift to my boss who recently lost her beloved dog of 14 years. I hope it brings the same warm feelings to her as it did for me when I found it. I'm sure it will.