“99% sure my soulmate is a dog” - perfect coffee cup for Fur Mamas!!
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between—this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.85″ (9.8 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.7″ (12 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
Here are just a few of the other fun products we have for pet parents:
~Custom pet bracelets
~Pet name tags
~Funny, hand stamped ID tags
~Personalized key chains
~Handmade charm bracelets
“Favorite” our shop (visit our shop page and click the little heart) to get notified when we post new products:
~Hand stamped jewelry
~Pet ID tags
~Custom pet products
2-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jody Lovely, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at FurBabyBracelets@yahoo.com.
Fur Baby Bracelets reserves the right to reproduce custom made items.
We reserve the right to photograph all items we create for use at our discretion- including advertising or as samples in our listings.
All photos taken by Fur Baby Bracelets, are our property and cannot be used without our permission.
By submitting a photo in a review, you allow FurBabyBracelets to use photo in listings or in advertisements.
If all information needed at time of purchase is not given, I will message you. If no response by shipping date, I will create and ship with the information given or I may elect to cancel and refund your order.
Bulk order - discounted 25% when you order 6 or more of the same item and 30% off 10 or more of the same item
Message me for details and what you are looking for!
More than happy to work out what you’re interested in!
Sorry - hand stamping aluminum blanks slightly warps the metal and stamping both sides does not provide the quality we are willing to sell.
Please reach out if you have questions - I may have other solutions!
No! We are happy to customize any item to your specific needs!!
Just send us a message with what you’re thinking of and we’ll be happy to work it out!
We can create something for most any occasion!
Most hand stamped items only need occasional polishing with a polish cloth!
The enamel (black) in the stamping can fade out either over time or if it is rubbed or gotten wet.
We recommend not wearing the item in the shower as the enamel will fade faster doing so.